Thread: Sonic Youth
View Single Post
Old 05.30.2006, 11:43 PM   #2032
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Violence
You too Schizo! I hate haircuts. I haven't had one in over a year and I am fearing that I'm gonna have to get one soon.

I have to get my hair "styled" for my cousin's wedding in July (and somehow have it survive the styling here and the plane ride/sleeping/etc there). I hate it. Mine right now is Thurston-esque (Mom's words) and apparently it just neeeeeddds cutting.

umjammer- Haha. That's happened to me before. I'm really quiet around people I don't know, and in a situation like getting your hair cut when some (usually) total stranger gets to run amok with scissors and touch your hair, it's so awkward. This one time, the woman offered to knock some cash off for just kind of letting me sit there for ten minutes.