View Single Post
Old 03.22.2014, 04:26 AM   #255
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
no... if memory serves it came out mid or late 2009, around his No Ceilings mixtape. That sounds right. And then Rebirth/IANAHB was 2010.

Nikki kills when she guest-verses on stuff. But I can't listen to her for a full album. Drake is great of course. But none of this matters, becuz Nikki, Drake & Wayne seem to be on like less than half of the new YM album.

Which seems really stupid because then what the heck was the Rich Gang album? Confusing. I figured Rich Gang (such a stupid name - why didn't they just keep Young Money Cash Money Billionaires?) was supposed to be the album that showed all the supporting cast, and then I figured we'd get a proper YM album that was really just those 3 as the stars.
her first two albums kinda suck but i'm gonna give her new one a chance when it comes out.

yeah i don't really know what they're doing.. they'll probably never make a proper group album. so much wasted potential.

--

Wayne's verse on "Senile" (from the Rise of an Empire album) is really good, damn.
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|