View Single Post
Old 04.21.2010, 04:13 PM   #33
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
fugazifan.. maximum RASpect.

it is bright souls like you who keep hope alive for Yarushalem.. all holy places from Mexico City to Rome to Mecca to Yarushalem, shit even Los Angeles here are marked with blood and injustice, as it is written, "that the people might grope for God(s)."

In Christianity, faith and jail go hand in hand, all of our martyrs saints and holy men spend time in jail. My favorite Bishop, Our-Father Melketzedek, was HIM Haile I father-confessor at the time of 74 revolution, he spent 9 years in a horrible communist dungeon (literally).. these folks are living saints, keeping a continuity with the Apostles and Saints who went through chains for justice of God's love and equality of all men.. whether your a Christian or not, maximum RASpect for your sacrifice, "with much tribulation and suffer we shall enter the kingdom of God" and "they will cast you in prisons before Kings and Priests on my account, but it shall serve as a testimony for you."

those sheppards appreciate it more than you (or especially I being over here) could ever know..
those bastard pharisee police arrested even God(s) Himself and brought him on trial in chains.. we are no less then God(s) Himself to suffer such things for the sheer love of man and man, true humanity to share yourself with others in bitter need.
G-D bless you for real iyah. much love...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|