Thread: new sunn O)))
View Single Post
Old 05.19.2009, 09:36 PM   #67
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokolosh
That's not very fair on the band, now is it?

Cheapskate.

Oh yeah, the band who has already probably sold out of their limited-to-5000 $100 glow-in-the-dark vinyl copies of the album? Of an album that's simply a chord resonating in E with a guy growling underneath, which they've released about 40 of (which have all sold out) ? Yeah, they're really hurting. I'm not going to get into the ethics or whatever, I'll just say.. it's for promotional purposes. For the 5 people on this board wondering, 'should I or shouldn't I buy the new Sunn?'

But if I removed the link and just say that it leaked, everyone already knows they can type in "sunn o))) monoliths and dimensions blogspot" into google or go into soulseek and get the album in 5 seconds... so, either way.

I've actually supported the band, buying releases from them and southern lord countless times. I feel absolutely no guilt downloading this album.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|