View Single Post
Old 03.03.2018, 02:45 PM   #8950
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Yeah, it's a mess. Everton fans are shitting themselves saying that we're going down. I know that the state of the premier league is that bad they'll be ok. Worst thing is Everton play West Ham in the alst game of the season.

Southampton, Palace and Stoke are your saving graces for you at the moment. Really hope you manage to do it.

I really thought Everton and WH were looking safe but they're both back in the relegation battle now, especially as 'worse' teams keep picking up points. I quietly think both teams will just survive but it'll be close, although hopefully not down to that final game.

--

Lots of fan unrest. The march planned for next week has been called off due to splits between different supporter groups. All a bit Monty Python really.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|