View Single Post
Old 07.26.2017, 10:11 AM   #1435
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
finished Young Pope. Cool show. I love self-consistent stories. I do not see how someone without ecclesiastical or theological knowledge can get the full hit of this show. very cool stuff.

Yeah, I think that might be why it was kind of slept on by many average HBO viewers. Me, I'm Irish Roman Catholic, so it was like watching House of Cards to me. I loved it.

I also loved the musical choices. The Recondite song that was used as Lenny's "theme" was picked by someone who knows exactly how to balance out a score, and pick a song with the perfect amount of bite and tension to accompany that character. I can't imagine the music supervisor for that show not being an extreme badass.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|