View Single Post
Old 06.23.2009, 09:54 AM   #6978
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, I have nothing wrong with people practicing Christianity (or any religion for that matter). I respect other's beliefs... I just think that "Jesus Camp" thing made Christianity out to be like a fucking CULT. It's frightening! What's interesting about the film is that it doesn't take an overly pro- or anti- stance on religion... but certainly, the way it's edited (and with that dark music in some scenes!!), you can tell what the filmmaker's intentions were. I mean, the speaking in tongues scenes.. what the fuck! Or how about that red-shirted guy with the ponytail telling the little girl "You look good with that tape on your mouth"? Hahaha.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|