View Single Post
Old 05.15.2020, 01:25 AM   #8182
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Simple question that I've asked before but got zero reply.

Do you think that amongst all of the liars, cheats, guilt admitted, prison residing cronies Trump has had over the years Flynn is the sole beacon of innocence and has never done anything illegal?

Not only is this a simple question, it’s a fair and honest question!

No, Flynn isn’t totally innocent and more importantly, General Flynn is responsible for his actions and decisions. He agreed to a plea deal and that was his decision!

Is this what you wanted to hear?

If so, that was easy enough!!!

As Paul Harvey would say: Now For The Rest Of The Story

It’s my understanding (IF) the initial investigation conducted by the FBI field agents where they listened to the phone conversations with Kislyak and found “the calls were entirely appropriate,” and accepted, we wouldn’t be having this discussion......would we?

Forget that: if Hillary would have won, we wouldn’t be having this conversation......would we??

But after a meeting with President Barack Obama in the Oval Office, the 7th Floor intervened keeping the General Flynn investigation open. We also have the FBI notes between agents questioning what’s their goal???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
“What is our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute [Flynn] or get him fired?”

FBI Notes confirm it was all a pretext.

The Logan Act of 1799

Perhaps Mr. Schunk can shed some light on this......by agreeing to a plea on one count, did General Flynn then no longer have to worry about making a false statement? Not that he was actively looking to make a false statement, but he didn’t need to worry about miss remembering dates, times or anything?

Last but not least, h8kurdt, I remember when President Barack Obama held General Flynn in such high regard. General Flynn took on some heavy terrorist and there was no doubt President Obama had picked the right person!

However, things between Flynn and Obama soured. Flynn knew the inner workings of the Obama Administration and most importantly, he knew too many secrets! General Flynn was about to start working for soon to be new President Donald Trump and between the two, Obama knew they would slowly unravel everything is Presidency worked for......at least that’s how I see it!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|