View Single Post
Old 06.24.2007, 06:50 AM   #73
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardinal Rob
Mr. Bungle if they weren't entirely like being surrounded by 12-year-olds from "special" classes.

hmm.. wow, i'm not sure if you know what a "special" class is, considering mr. bungle is easily one of the most talented, inventive, and innovative bands EVER. not in the past 10 years, but EVER. i get the gist of what you're saying, i'm just blown away by your statement...

california has no joking whatsoever on it, and disco volante has very little. i guess the self-titled album has songs about farts and butts and sex and john travolta so if that's all you've heard, then yeah.. but seriously man.

actually, just listen to secret chiefs 3 if patton annoys you. they're just as good (maybe better.)...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|