View Single Post
Old 09.09.2017, 01:49 PM   #1711
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
From memory it's one of the more watchable stories from the Hartnell era.

To each their own, I just hope you don't burn out on DW before getting to the actual good stuff.

Re: Quatermass, The Hammer film versions of Quatermass Xperiment and Quatermass and the Pit should be easier to track down.They're both great Pit especially is one of my all-time favourite British horror films - despite arguably being more sf than horror. But who cares about its genre when you've got Barbara Shelley helping to save mankind in a red jumper and tartan skirt?

Dammit, you've mentioned Quartermass before. I've wanted to get into it, but simply haven't because I guess I'm too hung up on other shit.

Also, I feel like I'm not out of the loop with Doctor Who, because you guys are talking about shit I've never seen. So I'm sad.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|