View Single Post
Old 07.03.2017, 09:33 AM   #151
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
https://www.pohodafestival.sk/en/

the biggest one in our country ... I'm slowly getting REALLY shit scared, man. I'm playing this Friday afternoon.

Wow. I can't read anything on that page except for band names. Lol.

But listen dude, if I was attending a massive festival, one of my main spots would be the DJ tent. It's secluded from the big pop stages, and as long as it's not an EDM-heavy DJ list, it would be a place of welcome respite from the throngs of people.

This is exactly where I'd go in between my absolute must-see main stage artists, and I would be on the lookout for hot new shit to spread the word about. Don't be nervous man. If I caught a set like yours at a fedtival, it would make my freaking day. It would cut through the din, and I'd be very intersted in finding out more.

You are very good at this, and you caught my ear like a fishhook. Just go do your thing and know that you're likely offering something that a lot of your peers won't have on tap, so to speak.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|