View Single Post
Old 05.31.2010, 05:26 PM   #39
space
expwy. to yr skull

space kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's assesspace kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookie
America has effectively turned a blind eye to what's happening in Gaza up until now. Will America now be practically the only country to not condemn the raid?

this makes me think that it was CIA "intelligence" that provided the targeting data.

good times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
I have sussed out Hamas gameplan

yr a regular bloodhound, aren't you?!?!

there's no doubt that this a coup for the "Hamas gameplan" but whether this is something that serves their purpose or whether they "planned it" are two different things.

yr calls that this was "instigated" are beyond assinine to the point that I find it hard to believe that "keeping it simple" the typist, actually believes that, rather than taking the obviously contrary position for trolling sakes.

surely, yr smarter than that.

you may have tagged Hamas, but I have sussed out the Keeping It Simple gameplan.
space is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|