Thread: Revolution
View Single Post
Old 05.06.2007, 08:13 PM   #20
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
ha ha ha ha. good one.

then one council decides to invade the other because they aren't getting enough water, assimilate the old land, and decides to keep growing... and the other councils band on a league and elect a king who then raises an army and... i think we've heard that (hi)story already.

btw on the subject of less power and abuse in small groups... it only takes a handful of people to create a "lord of the flies" scenario. often the abuse of small groups is kept in check by the large group. (thank god for social workers who can put a stop to abusive and unfit parents.)

about social classes-- humans are hierarchical by nature, like many other social animals. people are going to stratify no matter what. all animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others-- remember?

unless you're joking... i hope you are.

obviously i'm daydreaming.

anyway, just because power structures would be dismantled it doesn't mean we would see a return tribal culture. modern technology has vanquished such primitive struggles as the quest for plentiful and clean water, and if safeguards are set in place to prevent one person or group from obtaining too much power, a high level of education is mandatory for all and both genders will be equal, the concept of war will consigned to history.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|