View Single Post
Old 12.09.2016, 10:38 AM   #143
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
last night I read...

Extraordinary X-Men #13, which starts the third TPB. I'm actually pretty close to being current on this series. I believe it's up to issue 16 or 17 right now. Y'know who I love in this book? Magik. She's so awesome.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #62, which is really good. But like I've said previously, there's crazy ish happening this far into the series. Like... I don't think I should drop spoilers. But there's insane stuff that is franchise-changing.

Wonder Woman Rebirth, the 'prequel' to the Rebirth series. This sucked. It's written really confusingly. I actually stopped reading halfway thru. And I was only reading it cuz my wife read it and said it made no sense and didn't like it and wanted me to confirm if she just didn't get it or if it was really meh.