View Single Post
Old 03.22.2019, 09:42 AM   #90
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by choc e-Claire
This thread has gotten me intrigued.

I don't listen to any New Zealand artists (except Lorde), and these guys sound like they'd be up my alley. What should I start with?

Harsh 70s Reality is often regarded as their best album. It bridges the gap from their early years writing songs to their next phase of being much more/totally improvised. They also put out a best of called Vain Erudite and Stupid, which might also give you a good overview.

If you are interested in NZ music generally Bruce Russell (one of the Dead C's guitarists) also compiled two fantastic compilations one called Time to Go: The Southern Psychedelic Moment 1981-1986, of NZ indie bands in the 80s and another called Le Jazz Non of 90s NZ improv/noise bands
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|