View Single Post
Old 12.27.2006, 08:34 PM   #76
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari

Your opinion is always correct.

I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob
hahahaah!!!! Motley Crue, my favorite band from age 11 to age 14.
their version of helter skelter sucks ass, so does their version of anarchy in the UK

Looks that Kill though, that is a great one.

hey luxinterior. you should go make an informal poll of all your favorite acts and ask them if the beatles were an influence.

just you wait.

Their version of Helter Skelter is fabulous. Their version of Anarchy in the UK really blows. There is a difference between being totally fabulous and really blowing, and you would do well to become familiar with that difference.

I already said that I do not care whether this or that band was influenced by the Beatles. You could trace back influences further than the Beatles, it's not like they're the beginning of music, or rock & roll for that matter. That's why all this talk of influence is completely pointless. Everything that you've ever heard eventually shapes what you sound like when you make music, both good and bad. Basically, you want to be good in the same way that the good stuff you listened to was all good. And you want to avoid being bad like the bands you've heard that were bad.

I'm not going to start a poll about my taste in music and its supposed direct relation to the Beatles, because I'm not a self-centered jackass.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|