View Single Post
Old 06.12.2021, 11:43 AM   #53691
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses

I cleaned out my cellar box the other day and finally took the box with my old vinyls upstairs that I had stored there for too long. Too long because the cellar is humid, and some of the albums especially the sleeves are moldy and stuck together. But these two still play fine!

Some are relatively new, like the SY Battery Park, but never played because I hadn't had a vinyl player for years.
Some are very old like the J&M Chain album that I bought when it was released in 1987. Or perhaps a few years later. Hasn't been played for years, still a fun album to hear.
Also have some second hand vinyls, that I bought on a frenzy over 20 years ago. They already looked old when I bought them, now they look even more .... This one looks the worst, but heck I have no clue why I even have it:

hahahah, just listen to this: Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|