View Single Post
Old 03.17.2016, 11:04 AM   #1146
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Chuck D used to tell people who asked him how to be a better MC that they needed to read and learn as much as possible, for you can only put out through your mouth what you put into your brain. Sadly, education and learning are not important in pop music or in much of today's pop-hip-hop.

(there have been linguistics studies done that compare the word usage in current songs to previous decades, and they show that most songs on today's radio use the vocabulary of a 7th grader. Most songs on radio 30-40 years ago used the vocabulary of a 11th grader...)