View Single Post
Old 11.29.2009, 07:43 PM   #21
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Thank you so much for posting this, Moshe - the video really made my week. l know, Lee's a "super Dylan freak" (his own confession on the I'm Not There DVD extras), but still, "Love and Theft" has meant so much to me for nine years now that it was a joyful jolt to hear him talk about it (not to mention it makes me feel less of a nerd for posting those deranged amounts of Dylan torrent links on this board's Dime thread). You Are Free is also a record I love deeply and the fact that he ranks it right up there with Blue and Songs of Love and Hate is FABULOUS! Now, the cherry on top of the cake is his response and body language when the interviewer (dude, you were Q&A'ing Lee Fucking Ranaldo - was it so hard to film this thing from the opposite angle? Shit, you didn't even need to place the camera elsewhere; just switch chairs with Lee, son!) mentions that Radiohead albums were topping the radio station's list at that moment: arms cross, leg goes up and on top of the other, and a resounding "Really...?" Perfect.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|