Thread: Sincere Love
View Single Post
Old 04.26.2011, 04:48 PM   #20
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
As of the date Death joined this forum I have felt deeply embedded love for him/her/it. My soul has been dancing and decaying ever since.

But really... does anyone ever notice how this board is a digital cock measuring of who has the 'wittier, funnier' answers that's completely derailed from the topic? Like fuck, a little bit is ok but it's FAR overdone here.

I've felt it a couple of times. Once when I was quite young when I was arriving into the age of 'liking' people and I genuinely loved someone. And then again when I was about 17 over a girl where the situation between us never ended up taking off. However, I never felt true mutual romantic love.
Both of these were genuine, not puppy love, and I've been in relationships lasting 2.5 years that I didn't feel the same amount of love in.

I think I know what you mean with loving somebody, but not necessarily in a romantic way. I've felt this way about a friend. It's that deep-rooted appreciation and concern you have for another's wellbeing but with any romantic desire left aside.
Anyway, maybe read some Leo Buscaglia. It's hit or miss, but he writes a lot about the different kinds of love.