View Single Post
Old 09.06.2007, 09:23 AM   #54
whorefrost
invito al cielo

whorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asseswhorefrost kicks all y'all's asses
I must say, this thread is bumming me out a bit. I saw DDN two nights in a row on Glasgow and was slightly concerned that heading to London to see it again on the Friday might be overkill.
However, when I saw it I enjoyed it more than ever as well as seeing Turquoise Boy which I'd not seen them play before. My only gripe w/ the DDN shows was the audience during the encores, especially in Glasgow where I could hear people openly berating the RR material. Maybe it's not their best stuff but its still not good form to put it down. Go to the bar and get a drink or leave early, don't heckle the band.
Anyway, I was sticking around in London for the extra day and came very close to getting tickets off ebay except I was w. friends who weren't so down for seeing it again... my only consolation was that I saw Expressway in Paris, but fuck, I would've loved a second dose.
I guess I'm just getting spoiled and greedy - I did get to see SY four times in a couple of weeks for christ sake.....