View Single Post
Old 10.01.2008, 04:21 PM   #10015
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
yeah, yes, apparently we (not me, but "we") "invited" them into our lives and now they style themselves as interwebs commandos in search of a meaningless revenge. still, they should fuck off, right? im in short supply of patience today i guess.

do you need a laxative or something? you were given a link by nic just now pointing you in the direction from which they came, and yet you still (somehow) think they were "invited"?

they came (I did too, twice) and they conquered. "you people" are so easily riled on the best of days. maybe you should take yrself (and this board) a little less seriously. it'll do wonders for yr blood pressure, I swear.

besides, apart from not condoning vigilante justice toward emmAH, I've enjoyed watching "you people" pull out yr hair as they have fun. yes, fun. it's really the only thing the internet is good for. apparently not here though. this place is for leaving yr pretentious books about so visitors can ooooh and aaaahh over yr intellectual might.

you cannot defeat trolls with angst (welcome to i-net 101). you can only deliver them sustenance by it. I would think you might know this already.

my kung-fu is strong; I'd be happy to offer lessons (for a reasonable price).

floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|