View Single Post
Old 05.21.2015, 09:04 PM   #38752
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
i dreamed a dream last night

it was back in my home country in an abandoned and half ruined swimming pool from the 60's before the country went to shit and we had a bit of modernisation (i think?)

there were people there - all men, including a detective, and they were trying to catch a female ghost. but the ghost was literally just a voice. the building was dusty and covered in cracked and ruined concrete and brick and had dark tunnels but it was daylight and the light shone in from the windows. the tunnels were weird - dead ends that got quite dark but just went straight for a short distance to a dead end. the whole place was ruined black and brown stone and concrete and the pool was totally empty. i think the tunnels which were train tunnel size have something to do with all the railways that we let fall into ruin - and my theory is that this happened due to political corruption and was part of the process that led to all the violence.

the whole thing was absurd because these people were obsessing over the ghost and catching it somehow - as if it was a real person - but it was literally nothing more than a voice which would talk to them when they went looking for it but lead them to a dead end. it was as if they were trying to prove something - i think they were pursuing this as if it was the solution to a murder - as if someone had been murdered and catching the ghost somehow would solve the crime or bring some sort of justice.

but literally the ghost was just a voice and nothing else.

she was only talking to the people individually and only saying a few sentences to keep them going after her, leading them on. they would then go back to each other and argue and get heated and passionate about finding this ghost but there was literally nowhere left in the building to go they hadnt been to before.

for some reason this dream seemed incredibly important and its like it announced some psychological change in me - it def seemed o be about something important and its like i made some sort of actual breakthrough not just a willed one if that makes sense.

?