View Single Post
Old 09.06.2010, 11:56 PM   #70
automatic bzooty
invito al cielo

automatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead-Air
Basically, my marriage suddenly healed itself. My wife's last boyfriend got violent with her and she turned to me, and protecting my family was suddenly the only priority. Once I was hanging around to make sure everything was o.k. we both couldn't deny it felt completely right for all three of us (I'm including Lennon of course, but we didn't just do it for the child). My girlfriend had turned into a complete pain in the ass too who just wanted me for sex and otherwise treated me like shit, so it was a surprisingly easy transition back. For the most part, we've hardly talked about the insanity of the past year and we haven't been playing blame games, and my wife quit drinking too (including medical and 12 step assistance) which had become pretty necessary. Things are honestly better than they ever were. We did each learn some new sexual tricks from our respective exes, so perhaps a vacation was what we'd needed.
so, so excellent.

you must spread some rep, etc.
automatic bzooty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|