View Single Post
Old 11.04.2007, 01:34 PM   #1054
Anngella
expwy. to yr skull

Anngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's assesAnngella kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
Polaroid cameras are great. The film itself is stupidly expensive though, which takes alittle from the joy. Boy are things changing these days, everyones rehashing old concepts - this is apparent with people photoshopping images into polaroid vectors, like they actually used a polaroid camera. Why?
The plus to polaroids becoming even more increasingly popular would be for the film to be more readily available and preferrably a hell of a lot cheaper. Although this would take away from the beauty of the images - they'd become fairly standardised which would detract from the beauty of the polaroid camera. Like when Digital cameras came out and everyone was like "Wow, look at the clarity! I want one", Polaroids would become the norm and not as appealing.
So I gues I'd prefer to put up with the price.
I definitely agree. I actually know someone who took a picture that I took of them (with my digital SLR) and rendered it into a Polaroid. I didn't want to say anything because it's sort of a silly thing to argue over, but it bugs me nonetheless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norma J
By the way, this is nice. As are Annngellas: Is that you in the image? Doesn't look like you from the pic thread. Did either of you Photoshop them?
No, it's my sister, she's only 10. If you mean my Polaroids, no I didn't Photoshop them. If you mean the ones I just posted of my sister, then yes I did -but only for brightness/contrast/making it black & white.

http://slouchingsunflowers.tumblr.com/
Anngella is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|