View Single Post
Old 04.12.2010, 05:57 PM   #9
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Worked at Toyota for a week, it sucked.

Worked at Wal-Mart for 5 years, 3rd shift, frozen foods manager. Started out $9 an hour, now make $13.

That's it.

I can type 149 words a minute, hoping to be some kind of secretary, or a stenographer, or something, someday. Something without a lot of responsibility, really, that pays alright. A job's a job. It's just a means to an end. I have no interest in a "career". People make fun of me for working at Wal-Mart, but I've saved a shit-ton of money working there, they give me whatever days I want off, I've called in a thousand times and not gotten in trouble, and it's STABLE.. no worries about them closing or anything. So, yeah, honestly, if I just did this forever, that'd be okay too. I just want something that won't become my life, and won't get in the way of the things I want to do in life, and it doesn't.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|