Thread: Sonic Spawn
View Single Post
Old 02.04.2013, 07:11 PM   #40
dead_battery
expwy. to yr skull

dead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's assesdead_battery kicks all y'all's asses
Tila Tequila
Yesterday
All of us different beings who were not originally 100% natural descendants of Humans, & we never forgot who we are, it is our time now to reconcile with each other as different we all may be from different ancient other world descendants. We mustn't continue on this same tired battle over & over & over again. Humans are now part of us as we are also now part of them in the Flesh. So we must learn to reconcile all of our differences. This battle has raged on since the beginning of Creation, and I am sick of battling the same battles in every lifetime. You know who you are as you now know who I am as well. If we wish to continue visiting this beautiful planet we need to reconcile. I am done with this stupid battle. I stand by the Humans for they are the Most beautiful & Resilient beings to have ever existed in this Universe! It is NOT their fault with their current state of turmoil & oppression that they act the way they do! That is the fault of the invaders who broke all Laws of the Universe! So I will continue to play with team HUMANS since I am a cross breed of one so in turn They are my people as well. This is the last chance & you know it. Time to reconcile.
1Like · Comment · Share
dead_battery is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|