Thread: RIP Adam West
View Single Post
Old 06.17.2017, 10:15 AM   #9
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi

Bat signal launched in Charleston after death of Adam West

Speaking of the bat-logo/sign/signal, I think the version on the Nolan films was excellent. The one on Batman vs Superman, on the other hand, was FAT ASS.

What do you think about the one here? From Batman Returns, I'd say... if I had to guess.

I like it, but I don't really think the hard black against bright yellow shield was a great look for Batman. It looked good enough in Burton's movies, but RARELY has any approximation of t been attempted in the comics, because it just does not look good in ink.

The way I see it, you can make Batman all black half the time by using silhouettes. The other half of the time, though, make him gray with black or blue boots, or some kind of full-body matte black with no patches of yellow to totally fuck up his stealth look.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|