View Single Post
Old 09.23.2015, 03:26 PM   #10
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=!@#$%!]Right-- which is why "i won't check back for responses until X time" works so well.
/QUOTE]

That tactic is working well for me when it comes to friends and family, people I expect to be sympathetic towards my busy schedule. When it comes to professional emails I find myself increasingly having to apply stricter rules because of how things can get messy and overshadow my original job description/contract, with considerable impact on performance, which in my case is as pristine as it can be. It's something I'm going through every week and feedback my employers about all the time. It's frustrating because companies working on a budget, particularly a budget that involves public money, create environments where the workload assumes proportions alien to anyone having to deal with it, so you end up being stupefied and can't tell where it starts or finishes.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|