View Single Post
Old 01.09.2008, 04:49 PM   #10
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverfreepress (sdasher)
cramped quarters + attractive ladies + loud jams = difficulty interacting
But lets work this out, you were taping? So you weren't trying to communicate at all during the sets right? See there are times during quiet sections of jams or between songs where you could have gotten your "nice t-shirt" line in and possibly had a much wilder night.

yer funny bro!
No that is a drawback to the stealth taping I do - sometimes ( i.e., rarely) women who smile at me during the gig and I smile back but I don't talk, and kind of hold up my taper. I don't want to be like my friend who won't let me hear some of his recordings because he was hitting on some chick and she turned him down. At Kilslug this wild women was dancing around and doing pushups right in front of me (facing forward if you understand what was going on) and she wanted me to come out and dance with her but I couldn't with the taper and then she was gone after the set, I was kinda gone too...

It was just REALLY REALLY loud.

During the Religious Knives I went up to record from the balcony as I had the feeling there would be a lot of crowd talking on the floor and maybe in the balcony I could put my mics above it. I was standing there and felt a tap on my shoulder and there was mv, I waved at him, then I looked over and there was Thurston watching the band, and he had about 2 minutes being left alone before people focused in on him and started talking to him...after a few minutes they went into the artists' area.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|