View Single Post
Old 12.21.2009, 04:43 PM   #109
wellcharge
expwy. to yr skull

wellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asseswellcharge kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Earl Of Slander
For my money, Honest Jon's is the way to go if you're looking for vinyl of jazz, soul, classic rock, folk, anything like that (it's all new though so be aware that it won't be originals). When I was there I was totally knocked over by it. I'd been spending the last 2 days going to pretty much every famous London record store, and it killed ALL of them for the stuff I was looking for in terms of price, and had a fucking good selection. Like say, I picked up Ayler's 'Spiritual Unity' on red vinyl for £10, 2 Ornette Coleman vinyls for £8 each, and a couple of 4 Men With Beards Tim Buckley reissues for £12 quid each. Just stupidly good. I mean they had like ALL the recent deluxe Sun Ra reissue vinyls for £10-12 each, those Monk's reissues for £18 (I had paid £28 for my Black Monk Time), the Omar Souleyman vinyl for £22 or something like that (it being £34 in a lot of places). I have no idea how the shop exists.

it's worth mentioning that they released the reissue of light of saba, which is one of the best albums ever made.
wellcharge is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|