View Single Post
Old 05.14.2018, 03:47 PM   #243
Bal
the end of the ugly

Bal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's assesBal kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Do a search for “DJ Koze” in this forum and let me know who else has mentioned him.

I guess Pitchfork gave his new album a good rating, but that’s a first as far as I know. He’s certainly never come up in Rolling Stone.

It’s weird that you say he’s overrated. I mention him all the time because until pretty recently it’s seemed to me that the opposite is true.

dude. this is a sonic youth forum. it makes total sense that people don't know him
go to any electronic music site (RA, FACT, XL8R whatnot..) and all of them are going wild about that album, especially "pick up".. (and they always were going wild about anything he ever did, including pitchfork.. and this is what pisses me off actually) i don't mind if you call it the album of the century - i'm just trying to point out, that this is an overstatement, and you'd agree if you knew some lesser hyped stuff... (and yes, i read yr older comments)

peas!

Bal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|