View Single Post
Old 10.21.2016, 11:34 PM   #1365
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Ah - no. It is not the job of a presidential candidate to *dazzle* or to *wow* people into voting booths. Too many of them try to operate like that, and that's how we get promises that are impossible to keep and voters who vote for big personalities instead of issues.

again, yes its precisely their job, they want my vote don't they? you seem to want it yet you havent spent even ONE SENTENCE extolling the policy reasons i should support Hillary. not even once..

Quote:
You are not a passive part of the process. You should be proudly voting either in favori of what you care about, or against what you know is dangerous to the world.
no i am not passive at all, indeed by using MY voice i am active and expressing my own power.

Quote:
Yeah it's an election. It's not a blockbuster movie. You should consider it your duty to participate and you should take it seriously. If we only voted for flashy rock star candidates, we'd vote for Trump.

my duty is to do what i believe and what i believe is right. notice i am not in ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM trying to convince you or anyone else not to vote, simply sharing why i am not voting.

Quote:
A DUH. Fail! Politics fail! (If that wasn't embarrassing for you then... that's too bad)

actually i am embarrassed for you because you still don't seem to be getting any of this.

Quote:

You mad about the hip-hop thread? Don't be. But don't be a dick about it. You're acting like American citizenship is like sitting in a strip club. Lap dance w/ touching or no vote! Way to joyfully shirk your responsibility.
not at all what in the world would that have to do with this discussion? indeed i wasn't even mad there either! sometimes my brother you get your signals crossed

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|