View Single Post
Old 12.26.2012, 11:02 AM   #162
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOUT
I love Band of Gypsys...there's a boot called Box of Gypsys that has all 4 shows from those fillmore dates...I pretty sure nothing was changed to the music after listening to the shows from that...also the Band of Gypsys dvd doc has one of the shows on black and white early video...pretty cool.
I think there exists also official release where is more material than the original vinyl...but I have only that original.

I love all my Hendrix-live records (Band Of Gypsys, Experience, More Experience, Isle Of Wight and Hendrix In the West). I have read Hendrix himself didn´t like his Isle Of Wight -performance, well maybe you can hear in his vocals he´s tired, but I think guitar playing is just pure magic). I have to buy some day Live at the Monterey, Live at Woodstock and that eighties Concerts-double-album.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|