View Single Post
Old 02.10.2012, 01:10 PM   #19
Murmer99
stalker

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
Sung Tongs and Strawberry Jam are the only ones I can go back to. They're just an average band that I can tolerate sometimes. I don't understand why some people hate them. I also don't get why people love them either... to each their own I guess.

and I'd like to add another album to this thread. It's an album most people do not enjoy... and it's by SY! Experimental Jet Set, Trash and No Star. I understand it was a weird transition for them at the time, but it's one of the reasons I quite enjoyed this one. It has the first song I ever heard by them.. Bull in the Heather. I remember someone sending me a link of the video or something and I decided to check them out. When I listened to their self titled and confusion is sex it completely caught me off guard. Definitely didn't sound like the same band. I do agree that it pales in comparison to those I mentioned and many others but I think as a whole it still works. I even like how it starts off with an acoustic song... they took some chances with this one. The only issue I had was that thurstons vocals suck and there's no Ranaldo on the album.
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|