View Single Post
Old 04.16.2007, 12:15 PM   #4
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
This was crazy to read about. they say 22 dead and over 20 more injured. Insane. The shooter is dead, according to police.
The problem in all this is not guns or weapons or firearms per se, but the inherent lack of respect and care and sense of the worth of human life. People that do this are socipaths. They do not feel guilt, for whatever reason, for their actions,a nd they do not feel remorse at killing an innocent human. Life means nothing to them.
we, the USA, are breeding 90% of the world's sociopaths. something in our culture breeds this. We have more serial killers, mass murderes, etc than the rest of the world put together.

what a horrible way to start the school day. 7:15 AM.