View Single Post
Old 03.03.2016, 03:03 PM   #29
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Someone was kind enough to edit together some of the funniest parts. He really was an incredibly charming, magnetic man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy1E98pA6bg

Yep ! His playing with the drummer at around 2 minutes is really funny.

When Elvis died, I was 7 and I have no recollection at all of how his death was dealt with.
As I grew older, I associated Elvis with his movies, which were aired on the Luxemburg television to "celebrate" him every summer. Given that his movies are terrible, I never believed he could have been good at all.
It took viewing him on TV for the 30th birthday of his death to realize how talented and laid-back he was on stage.
It was as if he would miss a beat, as he was smiling and looking at the audience, but he did not, and his voice... what a voice...
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|