View Single Post
Old 08.14.2015, 12:23 PM   #39701
evollove
invito al cielo

evollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's assesevollove kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmku
Wow. Talk about your embarrassing moments. Has anyone walked into the other gender's restroom by mistake?

Yes! In college, after an all-night cram session before an early exam (and maybe a little high) I stopped by the library on the way to class. I'd been there before, many times.

Quote:
I walked in, noticed there were not any urinals, and that should have tipped me off, but like I say, I was in a hurry

I also noticed, but didn't think much of it.

I didn't realize my mistake until I was washing my hands and saw the tampon dispenser on the wall.

I had been alone, but just then someone walked in. I turned aside, which didn't make a difference because I was in front of the mirror. I don't know if I registered as odd to her, if she noticed me at all. She was probably tired too. She just went to a stall and I sneaked out.

Quote:
With any luck, there's not an APB out on me.

Yeah, security cameras had caught my trespass, and I was pretty paranoid for awhile afterwards. Not sure what law we broke, but it just feels really illegal.
evollove is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|