View Single Post
Old 07.26.2013, 08:14 PM   #3490
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666

But over time I reckon you'll naturally gravitate towards Man U, as only a Bayern fan could.

ha ha ha. asshole! i fell upon bayern by accident, i wasn't fishing for big teams, it's what i could watch for free, i liked their international composition, i love ribery, and the year i acquired the taste they fell to dortmund twice plus they lost the final in allianz arena. only this year they have won everything-- total surprise for me.

and for real, there is nothing about man u i like. i haven't been able to latch onto any english team because i've seen no... "magic" in them. cant really define what i mean. it's an aesthetic thing i guess-- style+effectiveness--"ahhh!" moments--i don't know. i have no tribal bond with europe and i watch for pleasure, and for this reason i love dortmund only second to bayern-- they play a wonderful game and klopp is awesome. but the english teams? i was looking for a bright spark last year, something cool/different/surprising, but it was a bad year and they all bored me. i'd love to start liking an english team cuz that's easy for meto watch, but no, i had to like the weird fucking germans who are nearly impossible to get on tv.

alright, friday night, must flee.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|