View Single Post
Old 06.17.2012, 09:18 PM   #1560
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
nobody's gonna tell me Greece are a better team than Holland.

probably not, but judging by results, the czech could be (!)

rock beats scissors, scissors beat paper, paper beats rock, etc.

Quote:
it's far easir covering over cracks (as I believe say Spain are) when you're facing a team like the Rep of Ireland than you are having to deal with the likes of Germany or Portugal.

well, yes. hence the "group of death". who was head of group a, anyway, and why were they chosen? or how are these groups selected anyway?

Quote:
deserved

this made me laugh because it reminded me of a team i used to support where the fans would often claim "moral victory" after getting creamed on the scoreboard.

i'm interested in hearing what you think about spain's failures though. is it the lack of a good striker or is it something else? cuz without villa barcelona couldn't finish, and now the same thing is happening to spain, and silva scored but only against easy rivals (china in the friendlies, ireland the other day).

and similarly, i see germany as a very strong team but i'm not convinced yet-- i mean today against tiny denmark they fucking struggled and ruined my beer drinking and gave me a headache. on paper they are great but then they try to play like barcelona, and watching them is an exercise in frustration-- it wasn't until schürrle came in that they started to loosen up in the front. podolski's goal was mueller's play but podolski was lucky to be standing right there.

fuck this tikitaka fad. i mean it's nice to a point but it's being abused now. i loved balotelli's shots from outside the area the other day. i hope he starts or fuels the worldwide reversal of the trend. (england's goals the other day btw, as much as you self-deprecatingly said were "pure luck", were really fucking nice goals in my eyes).
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|