View Single Post
Old 01.25.2011, 03:03 PM   #13852
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Eh. I saw it when I was 15, not really aware of its "importance" or whatever. I bought it, MANIAC, Sleepaway Camp, DEMONS, Opera, and a bunch of other films from Big Lots over the course of a few weeks. It was the only one I didn't care for in the lot. I don't like Wes Craven much, anyway, and I didn't realize it was an "important" film until I started using the internet (until I was 18 or so, I was only able to use the internet a few times a week, at the library or school, and most websites were blocked and I certainly never used it to look up how "landmark" of a film LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT was).

If anything, it was a reaction against my friend for advising me to buy it. Good thing he also advised me to buy MANIAC and was right-on.

My 15-year-old self may have rated it 5. I haven't watched it since then, granted. I'll give it another go eventually. But yeah from my memory I think it sucks. Why watch it when you can watch 10/10 MANIAC, 9/10 Angst, 9/10 Last House on Dead End Street, etc?!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|