Thread: Nine Inch Nails
View Single Post
Old 11.03.2018, 07:50 PM   #109
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterpuff
A truer statement has never been uttered. Wish live is pure intensity.

A lot of people like to ask, "If you could go back in time and see any tour...?" I really think one of my answers would be the Jim Rose/Manson/NIN tour for TDS. I was just right at that fringe age of being allowed to go out of town for shows on my own by the parents, as long as they knew something of who I was with and seeing. Somehow the parents caught wind of the band names for this one and put it on severe halt. I remember the girlfriend at the time coming back and telling me all about it and me just being sooooooo bummed. I will never get over not seeing that one, prolly.

I wish I remembered the Outside tour. I was just starting to get out to concerts around this time. Was really into music at a young age, and I come from a music nerd household, so I got to see some shit I really don’t remember at all. Bowie and NIN was one such show, and though I saw NIN repeatedly when I was older, even those concerts are fuzzy (when I saw them on the Fragile tour, I was probably high... ok definitely high).

But as for straight NIN shows, I wish I’d seen them around the Broken era.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|