View Single Post
Old 12.01.2014, 12:19 AM   #37695
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
my old truck has nitrogen-filled tires. supposedly has some advantages with more stable pressure. expensive to fill up though ($5 for a top-off in random places), but refills are included in the price of costco tires i bought.

problem w/ said lady is that she'll have to bleed the tire and refill with nitrogen. last year i didn't have tools so i had to do an oil change at pepboys and the fool mechanic started filling them up with with air. doh! nitrogen-inflated tires use green caps.

having said all that, our atmosphere is already almost 80% nitrogen-- so it's not like some rare gas or anything.

--

i had never made a pie but i made 3 pies today: 2 banana cream ones (the momofuku recipe) and 1 peach.

the peach one is too hot to eat so i have no opinion yet, but the banana cream pies are too fucking sweet.

who the fuck makes a whipped cream with 3/4 cup of heavy cream and a whole fucking cup of confectioner's sugar? i triple-checked and it was true. it's like homemade artificial shit. one tablespoon of this pie will give you an instant sugar high like some 7-11 product. tasty but evil.

good learning experience but i'm done with the sweet shit. from now on it's gonna be all meat pies.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|