Thread: whatcha doin?
View Single Post
Old 11.02.2009, 03:05 PM   #1049
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
It is an original pressing of "Det Som Engang Var" by Burzum. That's cheap for that LP, too. I have decided to purge some of my collection. I could use some money these days, and it has gotten to the point where additional storage options would have to be put in place to manage the size of my collection, and I really would like it to hover at a certain amount of space.
I don't know that I would feel much difference if I had 1500+ LPs rather than 2000+ LPs. I can also get all these Burzum albums in reissue form on vinyl for 20 bucks, and I bought all the originals at retail for that much and now they are worth astronomical sums.
I think I will just focus my "kollektor" impulses in a few key areas. I like too many kinds of music to be a serious collector in all those areas. It will overrun my house if I'm not judicious.

EDIT:
And it was a little more than a "prospect." This guy bought it on eBay from me, but then had some kind of issue with paypal that has dragged on and on.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|