View Single Post
Old 08.31.2014, 10:53 PM   #156
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
I have The Stooges' You Don't Want My Name, You Want My Action 4CD set and A Thousand Lights, both on Easy Action and of great historical significance (at least for the Stooges fan... nah, strike that - for every true rock fan, goddammit!). I understand these are not illegal releases and I'm hoping Ig has gotten his share of coins from them, but I've read there have been issues in this regard with EA and Bomp! Don't really know the fine details, though, so I reserve my right to contradict everything I've said with the exception of my opinion on the two titles I mentioned, which are BITCHEN.
I have double vinyls from Tom Waits & Dr. John released by Let them eat vinyls. Both have only few pictures, not much information (some of it is incorrect). But the most important, music is just great & mostly ok quality. I also have Stooges Gimme Some Skin-vinyl that I think is bootleg. The sound quality in b-side is quite poor.

Today is very hard to say which is bootleg & which is not, I have bought all these vinyls from official record shops.
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|