View Single Post
Old 08.31.2014, 03:22 PM   #153
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortte Jousimo
Well, there has come last years same kind of releases from Dr. John & Tom Waits & they´re both still alive. Tom Waits even doesn´t like at all any unlegal releases from his material. At least Discogs says one Tom Waits Let them eat vinyl release unofficial.

I have The Stooges' You Don't Want My Name, You Want My Action 4CD set and A Thousand Lights, both on Easy Action and of great historical significance (at least for the Stooges fan... nah, strike that - for every true rock fan, goddammit!). I understand these are not illegal releases and I'm hoping Ig has gotten his share of coins from them, but I've read there have been issues in this regard with EA and Bomp! Don't really know the fine details, though, so I reserve my right to contradict everything I've said with the exception of my opinion on the two titles I mentioned, which are BITCHEN.

GADJI BERI BIMBA GLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDI E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|