View Single Post
Old 08.18.2006, 02:12 PM   #18
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
everyone here is crazy and ignorant. if you really want to check out led zeppelin get II, II!!!

i mean come on!!! heartbreaker? moby dick? the lemon song? thank you? bring it on home? fuck, the whole album is awesome!!!!

i have friends who swear by IV, personally, i'm burned out on it, i don't need to hear rock n' roll or black dog for a long time (and don't get me started on stairway to heaven!). the battle of evermore, however, is one of the best songs ever written and performed, not only sandy denny sings on that song, but it spawned black metal and it's a fucking acoustic guitar song.

i get a little sick of zeppelin every once in a while, but my favorite is II.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|