View Single Post
Old 07.13.2006, 03:59 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
So I was chatting with Lee and Steve at the Secret show, and the the Dead comes up ("the dead are alright, with me")

So I ask Lee if he is a deadhead (cuz Steve told me Lee was the deadhead of the band when I was telling him that waiting out in front of that warehouse in Downtown for a free sonic show had the positive vibes of waiting outside for a free Dead show at the Fillmore in 1970) nd he says "well I have been known to be, and sometimes continue to be, so..."

i fucking gave him a pound and a hug for that one. Good ol sanfrancisco and the good ol grateful dead.

and if you were at Jimmy Kimmel, I was the one who shouted for them to play some Ratdogg during a rather awkward silence which got more laughs then i was actually aiming for (actually, I was being serious)

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|