View Single Post
Old 12.01.2016, 12:50 PM   #972
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Ok. You can have the last word.

(Ha! See what I did?)

yes. it's fine! *cough* chervania! *cough*

Quote:
I've been 100% fucking with you all day, in good jesting fun. We're not communicating well. I'm guessing the problem is that I'm a better person than you in every respect.

i know you are... for sure all smug liberals are better than me. i'm just a garden variety liberal. thus, inferior. brother, can you spare a dime?

but okay, i'll try to read your ironies with further care and maybe i'll guess the meaning correctly next time. i'll apply myself.

Quote:
btw, did you finish CRISIS IN SIX ACTS? I watched the first episode and got a "good but not great" vibe, but I can see how it could improve as it goes on.

haven't finished yet, have 2 episodes to go. i've been having a problem streaming amazon video down my satellite antenna lately, so i have it bookmarked for when i'm in faster internets.

up to episode 4 it's okay but not great or satisfyingly good. at times it's a bit too theatrical-- 2 people sitting in a room having a "dialogue", and it feels stilted, and the camera doesn't help because it just sits in the room. kinda like a soap opera. better than a soap opera for sure, and it has some funny lines, but it's missing something--it's not like i'm impatient to watch the rest, although i eventually will. 3 out of 5 i guess, so far.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|