View Single Post
Old 03.10.2013, 05:02 PM   #16689
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I hate that film with a passion.

haaa haaa haaa

i can see how you could hate the characters, but they are what they are-- the ultimate sociopathic one percenter and his various minions/associates.

it all made perfect sense to me, it even felt a bit of a cyberpunk movie (minus the punk part), the unreal everything of it, perfect, very don de lillo, very cronenberg also, brilliant.

if anything the only part that felt a bit off to me was the last one, the one with harvey pekar, or whatever he's called. which is the only part that people who hate the movie seem to have liked. to me it was the opposite, it was a slight letdown, a bit obvious, after all that otherwordliness to end up in that random grime and the predictable employee with a grudge, but eh, the dialogue throughout the film was poetry to my ears, what can i say, i'm a sucker for conversation movies.

e.g.:

"your prostate is asymmetrical"
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|